Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) Buprenorphine for People Who Are Actively Using Drugs
Need MAT Services?
This mobile clinic will be traveling to various locations across Greene County to help people who are actively using drugs. You will have access to clinicians, peer advocates and a person to prescribe medications for addiction recovery.
Greener Pathways makes regular stops in Windham and Catskill with our Mobile Clinic. We offer many services including:
- FREE Narcan training and kits
- Medications for addiction recovery
- FREE Hepatitis C, HIV, and STI screenings
- FREE Plan B and condoms
- Linkage to clean needles/harm reduction supplies
- Food and care bags (water, granola bar, Chapstick, and blanket)
- Help getting health insurance